JOB SEARCH GPS
COVER LETTER ESSENTIALS:
Gear up with precise steps, examples & best tips
Should I or shouldn’t I? Understand the rationale behind cover letters and what you need to know in today’s market place. In this Module, you’ll learn to develop a cover letter strategy and we’ll review the three common formats for effective cover letters.
Cover Letter Essentials
gear up with precise steps, examples & best tips
Cover Letter Essentials is the third Module in the Job Search GPS program. In this training, you will learn how to create your own cover letter strategy, with step by step guidance. Become aware of the common mistakes many individuals make right before they submit their application online. This Module has three video courses with supplemental materials to guide you through the process of writing an effective cover letter that seals the deal for the interview.
in this course, you will learn to:
- Develop a cover letter strategy, helping you to apply with more ease and confidence.
- Effectively craft a cover letter that connects your skills with the job.
- Avoid the common pitfalls applicants make when applying to jobs.
who should take this course?
- You are unsure what exactly to put in your cover letter.
- You are applying for jobs but still don’t have an interview.
- Your three friends have given you completely different advice about what to say in your cover letter.
In Every Job Search GPS Module:
Expert knowledge & Latest trends
Your Questions Answered
supplmental instructions & Bonus materials
Mastering the cover letter Module includes:
three VIDEO courses + HANDOUT + BONUS MATERIALS
- Receive all course content including 3 sessions on-demand, resume worksheet, Resume Review Checklist, Verb List, Sample Resumes along with the latest information on resumes in today’s market.
JOB SEARCH GPS PROGRAM
- Receive access to all Job Search GPS Modules including video content, handouts and bonus materials.
- A savings of $400 – that’s two free modules!
OTHER MODULES IN THE JOB SEARCH GPS PROGRAM:
With technology use on the rise and the job market more competitive than ever, the tasks need to be done before applying for jobs increase— simply having a resume doesn’t cut it anymore. Recruiters will be checking your LinkedIn profile or your interviewer will be...
Quick Qs to Craft Your Brand “Branding” is defined as “to make an indelible mark or impression on somebody or something.” If you stand for everything, you don’t stand for anything. The same is true when establishing your personal brand. You already have a...
If you have a solid background, demonstrated skills, and a noteworthy networking strategy but still aren’t landing any interviews, it may be time to re-examine your resume. • Does your resume contain highlights of your most recent accomplishments, or are...