JOB SEARCH GPS
Job search NAvigation:
search strategy to stay ahead of the pack
Are you currently seeking employment? Have you been looking for the next step in your career, but feel stuck and not sure where to turn? Feel bogged down by everything else around you, whether it is the cluttered desk or a packed social calendar? This power-packed Module, with four courses and extensive supplemental material, offers tips and tactics to conducting a successful job search. Gain confidence in knowing you are efficiently going about your job search in the best way.
Job search navigation
Search strategy to stay ahead of the pack
Have you spent countless hour looking for jobs? Have you felt unsure which jobs to apply to? Job Search Navigation is the fifth Module in the Job Search GPS program. Finding your next job requires strategy, commitment and focus. Learn how best to develop a job search strategy, set goals, when to revise your goals, and how to go about the job search process with confidence. This Module has four video courses with supplemental materials to provide insight into the modern day job search process.
in this course, you will learn to:
- Identify a Clear Target for your Job Search Process
- Create a Multi-Channel Search Strategy
- Develop a Network that “Truly” Works
- Build your own customized Career Marketing Plan
who should take this course?
- You’ve been applying to jobs and are started to wonder if you are going about it in the right way.
- You feel lost in the process.
- Wondering, is there is a better way to be job searching?
In Every Job Search GPS Module:
Expert knowledge & Latest trends
Your Questions Answered
supplmental instructions & Bonus materials
FOUR VIDEO courses + HANDOUT + BONUS MATERIALS
- Receive all course content including 4 on-demand video courses, the course handouts: Networking Brainstorm Worksheet + Building Blocks of Your Brand, and the Bonus Material: Target company tracker + Sample Inmail messages.
JOB SEARCH GPS PROGRAM
- Receive access to all Job Search GPS Modules including video content, handouts and bonus materials.
- A savings of $400 – that’s two free modules!
OTHER MODULES IN THE JOB SEARCH GPS PROGRAM:
We can learn a lot about the job search process from today’s online dating websites and apps. Comedian Jerry Seinfeld once quipped, “Dating is pressure and tension. What is a date, really, but a job interview that lasts all night?” These days, dating is even more...
With technology use on the rise and the job market more competitive than ever, the tasks need to be done before applying for jobs increase— simply having a resume doesn’t cut it anymore. Recruiters will be checking your LinkedIn profile or your interviewer will...
Quick Qs to Craft Your Brand “Branding” is defined as “to make an indelible mark or impression on somebody or something.” If you stand for everything, you don’t stand for anything. The same is true when establishing your personal brand. You already have a...