JOB SEARCH GPS
A Deeper Dive into Successful Resume Writing
On average, recruiters glance at a resume for only 6.25 seconds before assessing a candidate’s compatibility. Is your resume making the right first impression? Learn the best-kept secrets of professional resume writers, and how the use of key words and white space can ensure you receive a second glance.
A DEEPER DIVE INTO SUCCESSFUL RESUME WRITING
Resume Precision is the second Module in the Job Search GPS program. In the first training, Resume Routing shared the 7 Essentials for Writing a Resume That Gets Results. Resume Precision goes deeper into the in’s and out’s of successful resume writing. This Module has four video courses with supplemental materials to guide you through the process of writing a resume that markets your abilities and skills.
in this course, you will learn to:
- Develop attention-grabbing content and clean formatting
- Customize your resume to your unique value proposition
- Avoid common mistakes that can take you out of the running
- Survive the Applicant Tracking system (ATS) black hole
who should take this course?
- Wondering if you are missing something on resume?
- You’ve been submitting your resume to job openings but haven’t received a callback.
- It’s been a while since you updated your resume and you aren’t sure if your format is up to date.
In Every Job Search GPS Module:
Expert knowledge & Latest trends
Your Questions Answered
supplmental instructions & Bonus materials
The Resume Precision Module includes:
FOUR VIDEO courses + HANDOUT + BONUS MATERIALS
- Receive all course content including 4 on-demand courses, your resume worksheet, Resume Review Checklist, Verb List, Sample Resumes along with the latest information on resumes in today’s market.
JOB SEARCH GPS PROGRAM
- Receive access to all Job Search GPS modules including course video content, handouts and bonus material.
- A savings of $400 – that’s two free modules!
OTHER MODULES IN THE JOB SEARCH GPS PROGRAM:
1. Update your resume. You never know when your dream job will become available. Make sure your resume is ready so you can respond quickly. 2. Enhance your LinkedIn profile. LinkedIn doesn’t replace the resume — it complements it. Customize your URL, craft a...
We can learn a lot about the job search process from today’s online dating websites and apps. Comedian Jerry Seinfeld once quipped, “Dating is pressure and tension. What is a date, really, but a job interview that lasts all night?” These days, dating is even more...
With technology use on the rise and the job market more competitive than ever, the tasks need to be done before applying for jobs increase— simply having a resume doesn’t cut it anymore. Recruiters will be checking your LinkedIn profile or your interviewer will...